Monday 12 October 2015

Lets get to know each other!


Well hello there!

I'm Soraya. I am a first year Fashion Communication and Promotion Student at Nottingham Trent. I am interesting in the marketing world after doing work experience at a digital marketing agency a couple of years ago. By doing Art and Design Textiles for GCSE I was immersed into fashion and art by regularly going to fashion and art exhibitions which was easy as I live in London. 

The V&A has the most amazing fashion exhibitions with Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty and the Shoes: Pleasure and Pain being the most recent exhibitions I visited. It is such a shame that you cannot take photographs of the exhibit unlike exhibit as the glorious Bowes Museum (one of the most beautiful museums I have visited) and the Barbican for the Jean Paul Gaultier exhibition. 

My hobbies include watching a LOT of Youtube! I don't intend to, but a quick five minute video turns into a 'quick' two hours of watching tutorial after tutorial on how to do a smoky eye; which i still haven't managed to hacked! Reading endless fashion magazines and going to the theatre in the West End. My favourite shows are Mamma Mia, Wicked, Matilda and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory due to the incredible costumes and stage set. 

I hope you enjoy my blog! 

I can now breathe... this was rather scary to write! 

Love Soraya x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig