Monday 1 February 2016

Karl's Robots SS16


Over the weekend I was in London and the Karl Lagerfeld window on Regent's street caught my eye. This window display is to advertise the Karl Lagerfeld SS16 collection. The Karl Robot was in the middle of the window with the collection surrounding it. I loved the cartoon/lego look to the figures of Karl and his cat Choupette. 


The bags had an appliquéd Karl or Choupette or both on each leather bag and there was an acrylic clutch that has the Karl robot face on it. 



K/Robot Shopper Karl

My Instagram post 

Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner have both seen sporting the collection. Kendall Jenner uploaded an Instagram today advertising the collection. 




The Karl Robots collection was released today online. 

Excuse me, while I stare at this collection some more!
Soraya x

Photo Credits: Mine and Instagram



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig