Sunday 20 March 2016

Le Labo - a great concept!


Whilst I was doing some research in London, my group and I decided to go to Liberty's. When we were there, we went to the Le Labo concession. I did not know much about the brand but I had seen their simple bottles before. The fragrances on offer were lovely and sophiscated and I loved the concept of the brand. 

The fact that each fragrance is made there in the store for you is amazing. You get to watch the fragrance you will be wearing being made in front of you. 

The packaging of the fragrances are very simple with a table with typewriter typography on the label. The brand believes that the fragrance inside the bottle is more important than the packaging. I think this is so true and the packaging looks quite rustic that I would happily have on my dressing table. 

What is interesting is that Le Labo has been established for 10 years but has gained a lot of publicity and popularity over the last couple of years. 






Soraya x 

Photo Credit: Me
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig