Monday 23 May 2016

Contouring, A thing of the past?


I was reading Vogue.com yesterday and I saw an article stating that 'Kim Kardashian is 'Over' Contouring!' I was a little shocked, because contouring has been the be all and end all of the beauty industry.


Kim Kardashian had said this when she was on a panel at the Vogue Festival. 
How can the Queen of Contouring, be over contouring? She  is apparently into 'Strobing' now. Strobing is highlighting the skin without the bronzer. I sense the beauty industry going into melt down and beauty gurus on Youtube are now going to perfect their strobing skills for the next makeup hype.

I thought I had just mastered the technique of contouring but I will have to put my Hoola Bronzer a side and pick my Champagne Pop highlighter to master this Strobing hype.

Soraya x

Photo Credits: the Guardian and Google 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig