Monday 8 February 2016

The Pom Pom Keyring Craze!


Over the last few month I have seen the a rise in pom pom keyring. Many of my friends have pom pom's attached to the room keys and mine is attached to my car keys. I first saw the pom pom trend in Vogue a couple of years ago as they were advertising the Sophie Hulme pom pom keyrings, which had googly eyes and some had glasses. I love these keyring's and seeing these made me want one!

Ernie - £150

Elton - £150

Cheryl - £150

Fendi also brought out pom pom keyring's this season and their most popular faux fur keyring was the 'Karlito' inspired by Karl Lagerfeld. 

Karl - £740

Mini Karl - £630

High Street brands then adopted the trend with Topshop, New Look and Asos being the most popular.

Topshop - £6.50

Topshop - £6.50

Asos - £10

New Look - £4.99
 
I love this pom pom keyring and bag trend but I'm not sure how long it will last!

Soraya x

Photo Credit: Sophie Hulme, Fendi, Topshop, Asos and New Look


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig