Friday 1 April 2016

A Delicious Dinner at Sketch London


On Tuesday, my friend and I went to Sketch for dinner. I had never been before, but my friend had been a couple times before. Our dinner went was in The Gallery, which was designed by India Mahdari and has artwork by David Shrigley. The room was all baby pink! An absolute dream room, with the comfy sofa chairs were also baby pink. The bar had a back panel which was rose gold coloured metal. 



First we ordered cocktails. I ordered an Old Cuban that had Havana Club Añejo Especial rum, Angostura bitters, mint leaves, lime juice, sugar syrup & Prosecco. 


The menu for our food had pop up forks inside! (I get excited by the little things!)


For my main I ordered the Mint Lamb croquette, seasonal herb salad and lamb côtelette, with a side of french fries. Zayna had Steak with a side of french fries. 


After our main meal we ordered desert. I ordered the Sketch Chocolate <<036>> which was a warm dulcey chocolate ganache, Amarena and Grotto cherries, crunchy chocolate paper. Zayna had a selection of sorbets. 


I had such a lovely dinner at Sketch with amazing service. 

Oh!

I forgot to mention the toilets. I know it's weird... but everyone posts picture on Instagram in the Sketch toilets! I was not an exception! The ceiling was multicoloured and the toilets were spaceship pods. 



I can't wait to go back!

Soraya x

Photo Credits: Me & the Sketch website





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig