Saturday 16 April 2016

IVY PARK Launch



Beyonce's launched a sports line on Thursday in Topshop, Net-a-Porter, JD  Sports and Selfridges.
I headed to my local Topshop in Nottingham which was surprisingly quiet seeing as this was a huge launch and crashed the Topshop website in the morning.

The collection was surprisingly wearable with sports bras, colourful leggings, hoodies and bodysuits on sale. The pricing was reasonable; ranging from £8 to £160. Main colours apart of the collection were grey, black, white, electric blue and baby pink.

I can't wait to purchase something from this collection. Fingers crossed I'll look like Queen B when I sport her new collection.

Soraya x

Photo Credit: Google
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig