Monday 5 September 2016

Interning at Yumi International



Last month, I was given an amazing opportunity to join the Online Trading  team at Yumi International, a fashion brand sold in Debenhams, House of Fraser and on their own website. Yumi sells beautiful trend-inspired clothes with a unique twist. 

I was in the office twice a week writing blogposts for their 'Yumi Journal' for their upcoming AW16 collections. In addition, I was also writing posts for their various social media accounts and creating boards for their Pinterest account. I loved writing the blog posts explaining their inspiration for each collection and writing about the key pieces from each collection. 

One of the mornings, I got to attend their last photoshoot for the AW16 collection as I was taking behind the scenes images for their Instagram account. This was amazing as I had never seen what a photoshoot for a fashion brand was like apart from our own FCP fragrance brand photoshoot which is not quite the same. It was so interesting to see how much detail went into a fashion photoshoot and how a single crease or out of place hair would change the shot and not look right or as professional to be put on their website.

I learnt so much at Yumi and had great fun writing blogposts and social media posts. Thank you so much to everyone at Yumi for an amazing experience. I'm sure I will be sharing the posts on my social media when each one goes up!

Love Soraya x

I'm off to Budapest tomorrow so follow me on Instagram - soray_ray to see my adventures :) and next Monday's post will be a series of pictures from my trip to Hungary.

Photo Credit: Yumi
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig