Wednesday 25 November 2015

How is the Ugg Boot a trend again?


Whilst walking around Nottingham recently I've noticed a lot of people wearing Ugg Boots. This became very apparent when I was doing a street style task and I was looking for knee high boots, Ankle Boots and shoes that have a detail on them. Knee High Boots were not a hard to find but I ankle boots and detailed shoes were a struggle because everyone was wearing Uggs. I understand that they are comfortable and warm when it's cold but Uggs are flimsy and in my opinion, just not very fashionable!



As we are currently studying trend analysis, I can regretfully say ... the Ugg boot has become a footwear trend for Autumn/Winter 2015. I bet the trend forecasters didn't predict that!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig