Sunday 7 February 2016

Moschino x the Powerpuff Girls


Moschino is well known for Jeremy Scott's pop art/cartoon collaborations with fast food, Barbie and Super Mario. However, this recent collaboration with the Powerpuff Girls brought back so many memories  of watching the show when I was younger. My favourite was Bubbles - the cutesy blonde pig tails girl. 

I don't tink I would wear the collection but the bags of the Powerpuff Girl's faces is something I would use on a day out in London as it is a small cross body bag and makes any outfit look immediately exciting. Seeing the release of pictures on my Instagram newsfeed got me very excited about the release of this collection.





This is my favourite collection Moschino has released so far!
Soraya x

Photos:  Moschino's  Instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig