Monday 11 July 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Haul


Last week, I made a little Cult Beauty order as I needed some new brow stuff and I thought I would try the Anastasia Dipbrow as I really liked the Brow Definer, which I bought in New York, but it ran out too quickly; so hopefully this will last a little longer! I went for the shade Dark Brown as that it's the same shade as the one I bought in New York. I also bought a new brow brush as the brow brush I am using at the moment with my Smashbox eyebrow powder is quite thick and I did not think it would would well with the Dipbrow gel. The brush I bought was the #12 Duo Brow/Eyeliner Angled Cut/ Spooley. 



I then thought I would try the Anastasia Glow Kit. There were two collections out of the three on the Cult Beauty website so I decided on the Sun Dipped collection as I thought I would wear those warmer shades  the most. I absolutely love my BECCA highlighter and I can not wait to try these beautifully pigmented highlighters. 




L-R - Summer, Moonstone, Tourmaline & Bronzed

I am very excited to try these two products! See you on Friday with a new post. 

Soraya x 

Photo Credits: My own 
All links to products mentioned are linked


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig