Friday 22 July 2016

Summer Must Have: Espadrilles


This Summer I have noticed that espadrilles have been a Summer must have. Luxury and high street brands have come out with their versions. I think espadrilles' are a great alternative to always wearing flip flips and sandals during the warmer months; and in England it's not hot enough to wear flip flops or sandals so espadrilles cover your feet but still look summery compared to wearing trainers all the time! I thought I would share what I have bought and some of my favourites that I have seen in the shops.

Last summer, I bought some beige and silver pair from Zara and I wore these to death last summer and they still look brand new.


This summer I thought I would buy another pair but in leather. I saw these Kenzo espadrilles with an embossed tiger on the pink leather in the Selfridges sale and thought these were perfect for summer as they were bright and would go with anything from jeans to dresses.




Now for the ones I'm loving in the shops but just haven't bought... yet!

These Chanel espadrilles have been all over my Instagram and I think they are beautiful with the classic and understated colours which allows you to wear them with anything. Chanel have two options either leather espadrilles or canvas.




Kurt Geiger have come out with some beautiful espadrilles in different colours with a black toe cap.





I also love the espadrilles with the lace ups around the leg. I think these ones are perfect for holidays and also dress up your outfit as it looks like the wrap around sandals that are on sale.

River Island

Soludos

Soludos 
Check out my Pinterest board - Espadrilles for more of my favourites

Love Soraya x

Photo Credits: Myself and Pinterest



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig