Friday 15 July 2016

Flamingo Fever


This summer has been the rise of the Flamingo motif on absolutely everything. The Flamingo style lilo's proved to be very popular among celebrities and bloggers, which has filled my Instagram feed. Not only have the lilo's been popular, but any piece of clothing or accessory have proved very popular too. I thought I would share some of my favourites. 


Sophia Webste
Sophia Webster
Alice & Olivia 
Skinny Dip
I have not bought any Flamingo themed things yet this season (well, not yet anyway) but I am very happy that I can whip out my H! by Henry Holland bomber jacket I bought a couple of years ago. It is definitely a statement bomber jacket but it will always be one of my favourites.



Soraya x 

Photo Credits: Asos, Sophia Webster, 
Nordstrom, Skinny Dip, Myself
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig