Thursday 7 January 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Haul



Whilst I was in London yesterday doing some research for my summative brief, I popped into Selfridges and went straight towards the Charlotte Tilbury counter. I was on a mission and none of the other amazing makeup brands could divert me from that. I wanted to re-purchase the Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk which is now my favourite lip pencil after I tried to resist the temptation from Amelia Liana's blog and youtube channel I finally caved and bought it in September. It is such a good everyday shade and I am close to running out; so I had to stock up before I ran out! 

You see, when you're at the Charlotte Tilbury counter you can't just walk away with one thing! I needed a new lipstick too, as I didn't have an everyday nude to go with my pillow talk lip cheat. I have numerous dark autumnal colours but no perfect nude and I spotted the perfect one at the counter, Hepburn Honey! 

As you can see from the paragraph above, that was how I explained it to my mother, because I obviously didn't need another lipstick. So, to soften the blow I bought her the Pink Venus Lip Cheat, that she wanted, to go under her Coachella Coral Lip Stick. 

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Products are my weakness... I think it's because the packaging is so beautiful and the lip stick bullet is rose gold! 

Even though I'm in New York next week, Sephora will not break me! 
Well... lets hope not!
Soraya x  



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig