Tuesday 19 January 2016

Off to the Concrete Jungle... Day 2


Tuesday was our first full day in New York. We still felt pretty tired and I was up early due to jet lag so we decided to relax and go shopping along Fifth Avenue. 






I headed to the glorious Tiffany & Co. and decided to treat myself to some beautiful jewellery and I went for a second trip to Sephora. After a busy morning of shopping, Nicky Hannah and I went for lunch in the Plaza foothall. As a massive gossip girl fan, this was one of the places I wanted to see. We went to an Italian where you could create your own pasta. 




We then headed in central park for a stroll around the famous park. We also took several pictures by the rock in central park. 





We then headed to 6th Avenue to visit the Victoria's Secret angels. I never knew that I could spend so long there. It was just so pretty!


After a long day of shopping we headed back to Times Square for Dinner at Bubba Gump's, the Forrest Gump themed restaurant. We headed back to the hotel early as we had a busy day ahead tomorrow! 



Soraya x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig