Saturday 9 January 2016

My essentials for NYC




As I am going to New York on Monday I have started to pack my bag. Which is a first for me... I'm normally the girl stuffing things in a suitcase the night before! It must be because I am so excited! Seeing as I have been in America at this time of year for the past couple of years I am expecting it to be freezing. I was in Washington DC last year and we were caught in some horrendous snow that led to most of the museums shutting and sometimes we were the only ones on the street! And the year before that, I went skiing with my school to Maine; and our coach trip from Boston to Maine took longer than expected because we arrived in the middle of a snow storm. 

So this year, despite it being quite mild in London for this time of year, I'm going prepared! I'm taking my warm long Zara coat that I bought last year for DC and a tonne of jumpers. To tackle any potential snow I'm taking my Timberlands as  I don't want to be slipping and sliding around the Big Apple!

As any tourist, I am taking my camera, three SD cards (I need to be prepared as I'm not taking my laptop), my phone and my iPad for all those Instagram uploads... you have been warned! As this is a small holiday type trip and we have a 6 hour plane ride I've decided to take 'IT' by Alexa Chung as its been sitting on my shelf for ages and I thought it was the perfect time to read it. 

Soraya x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Little Ray of Soraya. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig